This flier lists all of the resources that are available to promote giving to the Birthday Offering in your congregation, presbytery or synod. It also includes a brief overview of the projects that will be funded through your generosity.
Use this bulletin cover to promote giving to the Birthday Offering in your congregation, presbytery or synod. The back cover of the bulletin cover offers brief descriptions of the four recipients.
Print this on 8.5″ x 14″ paper. It is also available to order in packs of 20; free.
Use this poster to promote giving to the Birthday Offering in your congregation, presbytery or synod.
This file includes both an English and Spanish poster with the theme and names of four recipients.
This file was created for 15.5″ x 20″ paper, but you may print at other sizes using your printer menu and "Scale to fit" options. It is also available to order; free.
Use this packet to promote giving to the Birthday Offering in your congregation, presbytery or synod. The packet includes an invitation letter, impact stories, a dedication service (in English and Spanish), information about the recipients, ways to support the Birthday Offering, how to access PW resources, sample poster and an order form.
The Comparative Statistics report is published annually and summarizes data on membership, finances and ministers provided by each congregation to the Office of the General Assembly via the Session Annual Statistical Report. The report compares annual statistics to show trends in areas such as membership gains and losses, receipts and expenditures, and number of ministers.
Table of Contents:
1. PC(USA) Congregations and Membership, 2003 to 2014
2. Distribution of PC(USA) Congregations by Membership Size and Synod, 2014
3. PC(USA) Membership by Region and State/Territory, 2014
4. Membership Gains and Losses of PC(USA) Synods and Presbyteries, 2014
5. Distribution of PC(USA) Congregations with One-Fifth or More Racial-Ethnic Membership by Synod, 2014
6. Fifteen Largest PC(USA) Congregations Based on Membership Size, 2014
7. Descriptive Statistics for PC(USA) Teaching Elders and Candidates, 2006 to 2014
8. PC(USA) Active Teaching Elders by Call and Synod, 2014
9. Number and Percent of Active PC(USA) Teaching Elders by Call and Gender, 2010 to 2014
10. PC(USA) Membership, Total Individual Contributions, and Expenditures for Local Program and Local Mission by Synod and Presbytery, 2013 and 2014
11. PC(USA) Congregational Receipts, 2013 and 2014
12. PC(USA) Congregational Expenditures, 2013 and 2014
13. PC(USA) Synod and Presbytery Rankings Based on Per Member Validated Mission Expenditures, 2014
14.Race-Ethnicity and Gender of PC(USA) Members, Elders, Deacons, Active Teaching Elders and Commissioned Ruling Elders, 2014
15. Number of Congregations, How They Are Served, Worship Attendance and Giving Information by Membership Size, 2014
16. Technical Information